Open a free business bank account that gives you control over your finances.Open an Account
Open a business account in 4 steps
Fill in your details
Provide your email and phone number and verify your phone number with an OTP.
Select username & password. Provide your BVN and KYC details and start face & ID verification. You can then provide your business name and set up a PIN for managing your account.
Fund your accounts
Top up to start making transfers
Login to your business dashboard and click on the Card menu to get an expense card.
All you need are;
- A functional mobile phone number and email address
- Your BVN
- A smart device that can connect to the internet (either a smartphone or a computer)
- A valid form of identification (NIN slip, PVC, international passport or driver's license)
- Proof of address (Bank statement showing your address, PVC, driver's license, utility bill or tenancy agreement)
Your business account number is created instantly. All you need to do is complete the signup process which takes less than 10 minutes.
A Moniepoint Business Account provides you with a bank account in your business name from the comfort of your home with no bank queues, no paperwork and no opening balance. A Moniepoint business account, also, makes it easy for you to get access to business loans, a POS terminal for your business in less than 48 hours, an expense card to keep track of your day-to-day business operational costs and so much more.
Here are some tips to ensure your ID verification is successful:
- Take a picture of your face using our face-capturing tool in a well-lit room.
- Use only government-issued IDs such as National Identification Number (NIN) slip, Permanent Voters’ Card (PVC), drivers license or international passport).
- Do not use expired documents
- Use clear images of the original documents, not photocopies. Details on the image need to be clear.
- If using the live capture document verification feature, ensure all edges of the documents are captured within the frame.
If you got to the point of creating a username and password. All you need to do is login to your dashboard and you can continue from where you left off.